"Mist Ball" sensor WMS part # A-15646. Also suits Star Wars Episode 1 (Pinball 2000) & The Shadow (Bally).
This board has been made available after extensive development.
The original uses an I.C. that is now obsolete so we re-designed the entire circuit. Although the replacement board looks similar it is very different circuitry from the original.
Now with over 200 sold worldwide we know this board fixes most mist ball issues.
Now available as a fully finished board & ready to install.
The replacement mounts & plugs into the machine with no modifications or soldering.
Onboard LED to easily identify when the beam is working.
The 'beam' indicator LED is visible by looking through the front door.
- This board also suits Star Wars Episode 1 part #A-15646-4 (Pinball 2000) & The Shadow (Bally)
- Direct replacement for the original board - uses the same sensors mounted in the machine
- Supplied ready made and fully tested - NOT a kit
- Uses commonly available parts so there will be no future repair issues
- No electronic knowledge required - simply remove four screws and 3 plugs and new board mounts in exactly the same position as the original
- Additional NEW right angle LED mounted on the board (shown in bottom left pic) to indicate operation of the beam - visable by looking through the coin door
- NO modifications at all to the original machine in any way and NO soldering required
- Board can be removed at any time in minutes and leave no trace it was ever in the machine
- All you need is a nut driver and about five minutes
- No 'hard to find' choke or difficult to find parts are used
- Replaces A-15646, A-15646-2, A-15646-4, PCB# 5768-13243-02
- No need to turn off the Mist Ball feature that is unique to BSD
No posts found