Replaces WMS set part #s A-16926 (RX) and A-16927 (TX).
Fits: Demolition Man, Indiana Jones, Judge Dredd, Popeye Saves The Earth & Star Trek - The Next Generation.
This board is freshly available from extensive development. The originals use large resistors that get hot, burn the board and fall off. These boards are a direct replacement with many upgraded features. Indicator LEDs make fault finding a breeze and beefed up tracks prevent board damage when changing faulty opto LEDs.
- Suits: Demolition Man, Indiana Jones, Judge Dredd, Popeye Saves The Earth & Star Trek - The Next Generation
- Direct replacements for the original boards
- Holes for Infrared LEDs are oversized to make it VERY easy to change faulty LEDs in the future
- Tracks coming from LED pads are beefed up to prevent lifting when soldering (if you ever need to)
- No electronic knowledge required - simply remove screws and plugs and new boards mount in exactly the same position as the originals
- Additional NEW 2 LEDs mounted on the TX board indicate operation of the 7 TX LEDs - visable by looking through the coin door
- 7 LEDs indicate when RX beam is broken - makes confirming operation very simple
- NO modifications at all to the original machine in any way and NO soldering required
- Boards can be removed at any time in minutes and leave no trace they were ever in the machine
- Both LM339 ICs are socketed using high quality "turned pin" sockets
- Fix those 'flaky' trough ball issues once and for all
No posts found