Pinball Driver Board compatible with Williams WPC95 pinball games. The board that this replaces is Bally / Williams part number A-20028 .
See game listing below to see the specific game titles that this board supports.
This board is a direct plug in replacement for the original OEM driver board.
WARNING! Before you buy:
Do NOT think that whatever is wrong with your machine, will be fixed by a new board, which is often NOT the case.
The instructions that come with the boards require a certain amount of intelligence/skill that many people do not have.
Once the board is installed or even worse damaged after purchase, we cannot take returns and cannot process any refunds.
So before you buy, please inform yourself properly and make sure you need it.
- Superior +5V Low Drop Out (LDO) regulation for operation at lower line voltages
- Simplified solenoid driver design using FET technology with oversized transistors
- Test points and LEDs added for all voltages generated on the board
- Test point locations put into one location and clearly marked for easier troubleshooting
- Normal sized fuses used to eliminate smaller original sized fuses.
- Same component designators used to allow troubleshooting from original schematics (schematics supplied with purchase).
- All new (not 15+ year old) components and PCB
Attack from Mars / Cactus Canyon / Championship Pub / Cirqus Voltaire / Congo / Junkyard / Medieval Madness / Monster Bash / NBA Fastbreak / No Good Gofers / Safe Cracker / Scared Stiff / Tales of the Arabian Nights / Ticket Tac Toe
No posts found