Newly re-designed Strobe Flash board by Homepin for Bally FLASH GORDON pinball machine replaces part number AS-2518-62.
The AS-2518-62 is an all new design with modern components.
- Replaceable strobe/flash assembly made with all new components.
- New board mounting standoffs.
- Active components are at least 100% over required rating for long life.
- Components are through hole design for easy maintainance.
- Safety fuse protection for your game and board.
NOTE: this, and ANY including original, board will be activated
continuously if the machine has an Altek MPU board fitted.
It seems the lamp mapping is incorrect on an Altek board when Flash Gordon is selected and it turns on the SCR installed on the lamp board that drives the strobe, all the time.
To use this,or any strobe, the game should be fitted with an original MPU or a faithful reproduction that uses original Bally ROMs.
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes