NOTE: It is virtually impossible to photograph the actual color of these. The image above shows a yellow-orange light, but these buttons throw a deep, bright RED light.
- Specially designed to take advantage of the powerful output capabilities of the LED-Wiz
- Ready-to-Use Illuminated "Coin-Drop" replacement. No Soldering Required!
- Amazing custom 1/2 watt light source. Packs the intensity of 9 normal Superbright LED's inside each button!
- Wide angle of illumination evenly lights the entire face.
- Incredible Efficiency. Virtually no heat compared to conventional lights. Will last for many years with no bulbs to replace!
- Legend is printed on outdoor-grade, self adhesive vinyl with pigmented inks and is die-cut. It won't fade or wrinkle.
- Pre-Attached, extra-long 48" lighting wires which may be modified to any length. (Helio9 RGB version includes 24" color coded wires)
- Includes microswitch and plastic retaining nut (.25" Terminals)
Helio9 RGB: 200ma @ 5v DC Per button.
The switch holder assembly will have 2 wires attached to them. One is RED and the other is BLACK. The BLACK lead goes to the LED-Wiz (or Ground if not dynamically controlled.) The RED wire goes to +12vDC.
The .125" circles are two small studs on the back surface. They are there to maintain orientation of the button. The threaded portion is .937" long. The depth from the top of the panel is about 2", including the switch.
The button is convertible, and can additionally be made "low-profile" by removing the body component and installing into a 1.1" x 1.8" cut-out or pocket, if so desired.
No posts found